Monday, February 9, 2009

Award Time:)

Life is Grand!
Jacquie at The Middle of Eleven gave me an award!! I have to list 5 reasons why I think Life Is Grand and since I'm an expert list maker, here we go:


1.Life is grand because I have the best boyfriend/best friend/roommate in the world.

2. Life is grand because this girl is my BFF and so super sweet.

3. Life is grand because I have the cutest puppies ever who cuddle under the blankets with me!

4. Life is grand because I'm getting my income tax money back, and going to pay off the rest of my school debt so I can go back in the fall.

5. Life is grand because I'm healthy, happy, and loved :)

So... I tag:

Miss Teresa

Miss Amber

Miss Liz

Miss Terry

and Miss Kayla gave me friendship award

Thank You!!!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Aw, I just love you!