Thursday, November 27, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
i know, that the economy is bad or whatever but do you realize that your tip is my living? it's what i pay the rent, internet bill, groceries, vet bills, gas and ANYTHING ELSE. so coming to eat in a restaurant where you have a server and leaving NOTHING is not okay. Please feel free to visit the McDonald's drive thru. Thanks.
still confused? check this site out and maybe it will help:
so with that, guess i'm going to heat up my ramen.
Friday, November 21, 2008
as of right now i've:
- taken a shower
- made an egg sandwich
- worked on swap-bot packages
- reorganized all my shoes
- yelled at the dogs (they tear the stuffing out of ANYTHING)
- watched mtv all night.
gaaahhh. i can't believeeee this is my friday night. so in the interest of making future friday nights off- i have decided to begin accepting applications for the enviable position of my BFF.
3) If I choose to make up a nickname for you, as I most certainly will, do you have any names that are strictly off limits (ex. “Doofus,” “Bozo,” etc…)?
5) Who is your current or most recent best friend?
6) Reason for ending relationship:
7) What qualities do you possess that you feel could not be satisfied by a more traditional best friend, like a dog? Use another sheet of paper if necessary.
8)What is the latest/earliest that you will accept phone calls?
9) Identify the films from which the following quotes were taken:
A) “Boo, you whore"
B) I swear to God, I'll pistol whip the next guy who says shenaningans!
C) You shut your mouth when your talking to me.
I0) It's Monday night, I have to be home at 9:00 to watch _________?
11.) You like, no LOVE, reality shows. True or False.
I’ll be announcing/embarrassing/plagiarizing the winner soon. ;)
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I want this dog bed desperately for Chuy (I found it on Etsy), as he is our little burrow-er and I know he would love it!!!
Maybe for Christmas!!!
And this one for Sam, as he will just plop down anywhere :)
Too bad it's 110.00 dollars ON SALE :( Anyone know someone who sews? It doesn't look like that hard of a pattern!!!
I found this collar on Etsy- it's the cutest pattern of weiner dogs- and they sew your dogs name/info onto it. I love it!!!
Maybe Eric wouldn't make fun of me for buying so many dog clothes if I got them a Giants shirt!!
If I could have another dog, I reallyyyy reallly want a Boston Terrier!!! They are the cutest things ever- and it would HAVE to be a girl! I'm so tired of finding the cutest dresses and pink shirts and no reason to buy them!! I know I don't have the time/money for another one-but I can always look, right? :)
oookkkayy- I'm done dreaming for now :) Good night!