Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sam's First Snow

When Sam woke me up to go outside this morning- we found a pretty surprise: SNOW! This is Sam's first winter, so I rushed back in to get the camera.






He loved it! Was sniffing around and making mad dashes across the yard trying to figure out what all the white stuff was! So cute :)

But then it was time for us to come back in so I could start getting ready for work. I come back in the room a few minutes later and this is what I see:


Sam getting warmed up under the covers... I love it!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Cute!! I think y'all got more than I did. I was going to take a picture but there wasn't much at all to snap. I SOOO want to throw a snowball!!!

Jacquie said...

Now, that's funny!

The Graves Gang said...

Awww.. What a ham of a grandson I have!!!