Friday, December 19, 2008

Catching Up:

The guy who's fixing my computer called me last night and gave me sad news... the hard drive is messed up {or something- I couldn't hear that well over the tears streaming down my face, haha} and I am now computerless. So anyways, catching up:

It's my first week of choosing 5 things to get rid of, so I borrowed my mom's camera, and here's my stuff:

It's my first week of choosing 5 things to get rid of, so I borrowed my mom's camera, and here's my stuff:

1. A puzzle that we've never even opened 2. A hat 3. Books that I've read 4. Went through my jewelry box and found lots of stuff that I never wear 5.Bathroom Scale {got a new one}

It wasn't too hard to find stuff and I'm def. doing it again next week. Slowly but surely I will be clutter free!!



{this is what happens when my mom offers chuy a treat- she's SURROUNDED!!}

i finally have all my christmas shopping done. and wrapped. and ready for christmas morning!!! i asked eric if he wanted to open our presents from/to each other on christmas eve or morning this year... he said last year we opened them two weeks before christmas because we decided we were adults and could do whatever we want. {nw, i have no recollection of this because it does not sound like anything i would ever do} sooo, christmas morning it is then.


{i won't say what my mom said he looks like here. b/c it's not very nice.}

so i guess i'm going to finish up on some swaps that i need to send. it's nice to work on them here, because my mom has a whole room just for crafts, so it's kind of like going shopping :)

and ONE last picture:


i want this chair. someday, chair, my selfish stingy mother will get tired of you and pass you along.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

OMG that chair would look AMAZING in a dark purple room (my future dining room!!) love you!