Sunday, January 17, 2010

Days Off = <3!

I had the day off yesterday (and Eric always has Monday's off) so we had such a fun day together. Ran some errands and went to eat lunch at Jason's Deli. One of Eric's favorite (even though I wanted Olive Garden soup SOOO bad- I told him I was trying to be mature about it, ha)
My chicken pot pie soup (so good!) and turkey sandwich
The beefeater

we always tease eric because "he eats like a bird" so he had eaten about 1/2 of the sandwich and said I could eat 2 of these. When he got down to the last bites, he said... well not in a row. I mean I could eat one today and another tomorrow.
hahaha, i knew it. all talk. :)


we have a "nature preservatory:" next door to us and some woods so we took the dogs for a walk. it's going to be SO PRETTY in the spring!!!



<3.


kind ob obscene, but i love when chuy climbs under sam's legs.
haha

sam always has to be FIRST.
Then Eric had the boys over for a poker night, they are definately loving the insulated 2 car garage as their man cave!
It was so hard to get up this morning and go to work but it turned out to be such a pretty day (60 degrees!) Sam has another (UGH) ear infection so I have to call tomorrow and make another vet appt. and only 3 more days til the weekend! yayayay :)

4 comments:

The Graves Gang said...

Looks like a fun day to me....although would have probably been better if you would have invited me to lunch.. :)

Kiana said...

So great you have that next to your house for dog walking, I would love that. My little guy used to get ear infections all the time (until we moved to this house, weird), but one thing my friend told me was that lots of dogs (hers included) have food allergies and a big side effect is ear infections. Dunno if you have looked into that already, but I figured I'd let you know what I know just in case!

Jessica said...

Looks like a great day! I had a really hard time getting up this morning, too, since I had Friday and Monday off this week! At least there are only 3 more days until another weekend :-)

Miss Jody said...

What great pics **

I love days off with my Mr.
*****so relaxing and nice :)