Sunday, March 1, 2009

Puppy Tails and Funfetti

Weekend Recap:
Friday night, I went to my parent's house so Chuy and Sam could meet this little fella: Oh my goodness, I just can't get over how cute he is :) He's a little bit fiesty, and was growling (if you can call it that) and pawing at poor Sam. He was probably scared out of his mind at how big Sam is compared to him! Ha. It went very well, and I know that they are all going to be BFF in no time!


Then tonight, I went over to my favorite girl's house: KAYLA!! It's our "free day" so she made homemade pizza... oooomg, so good! She also made some cupcakes- (double mmmm) but tomorrow is back to buisness!


All arrows point to Kayla's belly!!!


I didn't get the memo that it was pajama night..so I dressed up.


Icing cupcakes in some cute aprons, love it!


Many thanks to our photographer, Mr. Kale Wallace. He was so thrilled to be taking millllions of pictures of us all night! :)


I guess those are pretty much the highlights of my weekend... the rest of the time I was working. It snowed Saturday so that ruined my plans of taking the dogs for a walk to try and get a little cardio in. I heard through the "grapevine" that by next week I'm going to meet this lovely lady!! I'm so excited, yet super nervous because she has gym plans for all of us and I'm more scared of working out with this lady than I am of Jillian Micheals!! Yikes!

Have a great week!!

10 comments:

Kayla said...

OMG now that I see myself, I'm wishing I would have gotten the memo that pajama night is NO BUENO! Yikes! Thanks for coming over! Unfortunately, all that junk food has not done much for my stomach. Yuck!! Maybe I'll be taking it down a notch (or four) Thursday! Love you! See you in 8.5 hours! Eek!

Jacquie said...

That puppy is so cute!!

Y'all do realize when you eat clean during the week that a BIG Free Day can give you a little stomach discomfort or, um, worse!??

I WISH that picture of Jillian was of me! She has the kind of physique I'd want!! Check out her abs.

Anyway, I should be seeing you around the 13th, if all goes as planned. That would be Friday the 13th!! Does that make you even more nervous?

ELP said...

Oh my god...what a cute face!!!! Looks like a fun weekend and I love love love the aprons!

Anonymous said...

That puppy is adorable!! Seriously, isn't baking with friends the most fun?!

Laura said...

Ohhhh that puppy is too cute and should be on postcards I swear. Congrats on the working out!

What makes you smile? Come and enter the Under the Sheets giveaway contest.

Mrs. Ruby said...

That little Boston Terrier may be the cutest puppy I've ever SEEN!!! I'm going to go stare at it some more...

Unknown said...

Awww, the puppy is soo sweet! And I'm super jealous that you get to work out with Jillian! When? Where? How? You'll have to post all about it! -e

Amanda B. Young said...

The puppy is so cute! And I'm loving those aprons!

jlc said...

Omg your puppy is just TOO adorable!!!


Thanks for the sweet comment before. Hope you have a great week hun!

Miss Jody said...

**LO**VVEE The apron and those cute boots! Love them!!
Cute puppy and cute name! Just full of cute-ness!!