Monday, September 15, 2008

Graduation Station

nos·tal·gia
1.a wistful desire to return in thought or in fact to a former time in one's life, to one's home or homeland, or to one's family and friends; a sentimental yearning for the happiness of a former place or time

if i had stayed in school- this would be my senior year. i would be graduating and moving on to the real world. i would have stayed and joined the sorority that came the year after i quit. i should be having the time of my life, instead of looking at my friend's lives- feeling jealous and sad- knowing that i should be there with them.

but then again, i guess i wouldn't have met eric. i wouldn't have my two puppies. and i wouldn't live in this lovely little house with a backyard and fireplace.

i miss that time of my life... and i'm so proud of my friends who stuck with it and are going into their senior year.

No comments: