Saturday, September 13, 2008

Here we go...



Halloween is fast approaching, and this year I've decided to get more in to the swing of things... so how to start..hmmm. I went to amazon.com and decided Sam and Chuy needed Halloween costumes. Forget the fact that I'll probably be working that night and have nowhere to take them to show off these costumes, I ordered them anyways. :)



Chuy, I decided, would be a cow. Now since he is a dachshund- I did put the hot dog costume (with ketchup, not mustard!) into my "cart" but decided against as it just seemed to obvious. And Sam...



Well, he was going to be Spiderman. Spider-dog, Spider-dog, does whatever a Spider-dog does. If only I had even LOOKED at sizing charts...
I got Chuy a medium.. which makes him look like a 100 pound waif in her 200 pound boyfriend's t-shirt.. the legs of the cow hit the floor and looks pretty ridiculous. Sam got a large (well, he is quite the fatty mcpatty so...) and it's so big that you can't even see his paws coming out of the sleeves.
I decided to forge ahead and take pictures anyway. It was a disaster!! I had to seperate them, pin them down, get the ill-fitted costumes on and then chase them around trying to snap one decent picture. (Which I will post later, when I find the cord to my camera :))
I'm not going to let this costume fiasco dampen my Halloween spirit- but I will be taking those costumes to my mom's consignment store and hopefully getting some money from them... so I can buy Christmas outfits (it's coming up quick!!!)

No comments: