Monday, May 10, 2010

Picture Day Catch Up (3-7)

Laptop is back in the game, thanks to my sweet boyfriend who went a bought me a new cord! Now for the picture roundup (I hope I don't have to do this again, I like looking @ them seperately!)
Day Seven- It's a Monday, and I love Mondays because thats when Eric is off :) Mostly we just sit around (I spy an Xbox controller in somebody's hand) and hang out- but it's my favorite night of the week and I get to spend it with my 3 favorite people!
Day 6- I have two pictures for this day! Oops. At the lot next door to our house is a nature place- with plants and trails and stuff. I saw this for the first time when I was taking pictures over there, it has a "doorway" from tree branches and when you walk under there is a sign that says "Fairyville." Then there all these little minituare houses and villages- its so precious!




Day 5- Saturday....I had to work all day and when I was getting ready, thought the dogs were being a little too quiet. They've pulled a few Houdini tricks lately and keep getting out of the backyard so I decided to go check on them. LUCKILY, my camera was sitting on the dining room table and I caught them just hanging out on the picnic table!! I love this picture- best friends!!




Day 4- This is one of about 40 pictures I tried to take with Chuy on our walk... and sadly, this is the best one! Ha!



Day 3- My Sam:) He's so photogenic and so sweet... I love those wrinkles by his mouth, I'm imagining they are from smiling so much.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Glad you're sticking with it! haha

LOVE the picture of the pups on the table!!!

umm...if you ever decide to stop loving Sam, I'll take him :) haha

Jacquie said...

Good for you for catching up!!

I think it's funny that you love the wrinkles by Sam's mouth... we women work hard to keep from getting them. ha!

gv said...

Love the day 5 photo!!! When we lay in bed at night and it's me, hubs and our two (LARGE) dogs, I always say, I'm teaching everyone I love the most in the world...reminded me of your comment on day 7 pic.