Saturday, May 22, 2010

Congratulations Brother!

18My sweet little brother graduated from high school yesterday! Woo-hoo, go Chancey! :) We are soooo super proud of you and love you so much!!!


This one's kind of out of order, but we all went & ate at Outback afterwards:)

Me & my two sisters!

Eric put up his mohawk for the first time in....2 years?

Chancer and Grandpa (We were REALLLLY missing my Grandma tonight) :(

Mom, Chancey & Dad

Brother/Sister= Best Friends! Right? ha

Tana Banana
After graduation, Chance came home & spent the night with Eric and I. Told him I felt awful that he was spending his graduation night with us boring old people! I was in bed by 11:30- haha!

3 comments:

The Graves Gang said...

Precious memories. I would have given anything to have had grandma there with us ... she was always sooo proud of you kids!

Jacquie said...

I love your family photos. Congratulations, Chance!!

gv said...

Congrats Chance!!! What a nice sister to let him stay over.