Saturday, December 5, 2009

RIP Chi

A few weeks ago, my friend Julie and I were at the mall walking into a store when one of those kiosk guys walk up and grabs part of my hair (which was in a ponytail and admittedly a little firzzy) and asks me what kind of hair straightener I use.

A Chi.

And he said ohhhh girl, no. NOT A CHI! Come over here and try this.

We just walked off and died of laughter. Oh no, not a Chi? Seriously?! Hahaha. A $140 dollar hair straightener doesn't cut it for you? Oh no he didn't!



But on a sad note, my beloved quit working this week. It was probably due, I've had her for four years- and she helped me get ready for so many fun nights and not so fun work mornings. We had a good run!

And for the record, I would never let you touch my hair in the middle of the mall with your little hair styler. You Chi-scoffer.

No comments: