Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

We spent the night at my mom's on Christmas Eve, like every year. My parents made toasted sub sandwiches and soup. Then we seperate all the presents into piles (for quick openage on Christmas morning!)
It had been rainy and dreary all day long, then we looked out the window around 9 and saw SNOW falling!!! And not even just a few flakes, it was falling down hard. So exciting, I don't remember the last time we had a white Christmas!
My boys watching the snow falling!


I told my mom I was taking a picture of my pile so I would know if anyone messed with it! I got cowboy boots (my favorite present, but they were too small , boo ), placemats for the kitchen table (YES!), a beautiful ring that I had been eyeing, some cupcake stuff for the kitchen, shoes, and a new camera from Eric. Thanks mom for everything!

Sam frolicking in the snow. He LOVES it! Spent forever out there running around like a mad man!

Poor Chuy and his santa beard. It came up to his little chest and he was just shivering with every step. Plus the other dogs were leaving him in the dust, so he spent most of his day inside.. where it's WARM!


My little brother:)


Had to put him in my jacket to keep warm.

And I'll leave you with this sweet baby girl... isn't she so CUTE!!!
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Miss Jody said...

Very nice pictures!!
Wish we got snow...boo....
Hope you had a great Holiday sweetie!!